Edwin Lam 林玉德
Real Estate Associate Broker 地產代理
Buying and Selling Real Estate in Metro Vancouver, BC, Canada,
please let me help you, make your dream come true.
加拿大卑詩省, 溫哥華大都會 , 物業買賣 , 交托我手 , 實現你的夢!
(1) About Me
(1) Since July 21, 1999, I am a licensed Associate Broker * in Metro Vancouver, B.C. Canada;
(2) From September 1995 to July 20, 1999, I was a licensed real estate salesman & property management during this period;
(3) From 1994 to August, 1995, I was a licensed real estate salesman during this period;
(4) From 1991 to 1992, I was a business man in Canada during this period;
(5) From 1976 to 1988, I was a business man in Hong Kong during this period;
(6) I am a member of Real Estate Broad of Greater Vancouver;
(7) I am a member of British Columbia Real Estate Association;
(8) I am a member of the Canadian Real Estate Association.
(9) Now I am working with Homeland Realty.
Please let my over 40-year-sale experience and skill help you buy or sell properties in Metro Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.
(a) Real Estate Agent's Pre- Licensing Certificate
is awarded by Real Estate Council of British Columbia and The Faculty of Commerce and Business Administration, The University of British Columbia in December 10, 1998.
(b) Real Estate Salesperson's and Sub-Mortgage Broker's Licensing Property Management Certificate
is awarded by Real Estate Council of British Columbia and The Faculty of Commerce and Business Administration, The University of British Columbia in September 21, 1995.
(c) Real Estate Salesperson's and Sub-Mortgage Broker's Licensing Certificate
is awarded by Real Estate Council of British Columbia and The Faculty of Commerce and Business Administration, The University of British Columbia in November 25, 1993.
I also took the following Continuing professional education courses:
(1) Applied Real Estate Course (February 22, 1994)
(2) Getting Started in Industrial, Commercial &Investment Real Estate (November 1, 1994)
(3) What Brokerages and REALTORS Need to Know about Agency (April 28, 2006)
(4) Representing Buyers in the Sale of New Homes and Condominiums (February 17, 2007)
(5) 2007 Legal Update (May 15, 2007)
(6) Foreclosures and Court Order Sales (August 18, 2010)
(7) Contract Keep on Top of Change (August 26, 2010)
(8) 2010 Legal Update (December 20, 2010)
(9) Designated Agency Information Session for Sales Representatives (April 04, 2012)
(10) Disclosure Issues and Risks (May 11, 2012)
(11) Real Estate E&O Insurance Legal Update 2012 (July 06, 2012 )
(12) Selling Tenant-Occupied Properties (STOP) (August 28, 2012)
(13) Acting for Buyers and Sellers: Using Agency to Demonstrate REALTOR® Value (June 09, 2014 )
(14) Avoiding Complaints: Understanding the Rules of Cooperation ( June 27, 2014 )
(15) Advertising Clinic: Do's & Don'ts (June 27, 2014)
(16) Real Estate E&O Insurance Legal Update 2014 (July 08, 2014)
(17) Transition to Paragon Residential - Hands-on (July 16, 2015 )
(18) Maximizing Your Business Tax Deductions (For REALTORS@)2015 (Mar 15, 2016)
(19) Harnessing Statistics to Improve Your Business (April 12, 2016)
(20) Real Estate Errors & Omissions Insurance Legal Update 2016 (May 3, 2016)
(21) Understanding Strata Depreciation Reports for REALTOR® (May 6, 2016)
(22) Becoming a Paperless REALTOR® Part 1 Seller’s Representative (Jan 8, 2018)
(23) Becoming a Paperless REALTOR® Part 2 Buyer’s Representative (Jan 8, 2018)
(24) Introduction to Project Marketing (April 20, 2018)
(25) The Rule Changes: Agency and Disclosure-RECBC June 13, 2018
*Associate broker being a licensee who meets educational and experience requirements to be a managing broker, but is providing real estate services under the supervision of a managing broker.
Representative being a licensee providing real estate services under the supervision of a managing broker.
If you need my professional real estate service, please call .
Not intended to solicit properties already listed for sale.
There is nothing more important to my continued success as a Realtor than the referrals I receive from you who recommend my service to others.